What if your most-liked martini would be served by a robot? And also in the same proportion you wished it should be. Yes, this is coming true since the company Robolab has devised a robot to serve as a bartender. They named this project “Yanu”.
The machine has the capacity to make between 100 and 150 drinks per hour, and up to 2000 drinks or cocktails in a single load. Yanu is said to be the future of bartending. It is not a machine, it is a sophisticated bartender from the future.
See also: Introduction To Robotics
Alan Asojjaan, CEO of Robolab, said, “Our robot called Yanu has soul, has a personality that is run by artificial intelligence.”
“The robot communicates with you, gives suggestions, and even cracks jokes.”
- Takes the orders like a human bartender
- Cracks joke to make atmosphere friendly
- Gives suggestions like a gentlemen
- It is a combination of design and robotics (powered by ROS)
- It will use the state of art technology in robotics
It paves the way to other services robotic solutions have been in mind until now.