Watch that we had been wearing traditionally to check time can make revolutionary changes in your life. This new watch can monitor physical and spiritual side. For that purpose, Samsung has developed the Galaxy Watch that doubles down on fitness, with a new feature that automatically detects several types of fitness activities.
The device features a heart-rate monitor that will detect when your heart rate goes up, and give you guided breathing exercises as a way to manage stress. It also walks you through guided meditation and helps track your calorie intake. It even monitors your health while you are asleep.
Cotton, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Samsung Electronics America, said, “We all know what having a rested body does for having a really calm mind. It’s a big part of the equation of wellness. So the ability to do all sorts of sleep tracking and monitoring so you can really develop healthy routines.”
A lot of consumers are creating space for health and wellness in their actual physical homes, and we feel like this device can be a central part of that. Whether you’re in front of the TV practicing yoga at the end of a very long day to unwind, or you take it for your pace out on a run down by the river, the device is meant to go with you wherever you are.
- Music goes with you: You can listen to your favorite playlist anytime anywhere. Connect your wireless headphones and you’re good to go.
- Long lasting battery life: The Galaxy Watch 42mm model boasts up to four days of battery life on a single charge.
- Track your fitness progress: A personal trainer on your wrist can track up to 40 different exercises.
- Monitors health: Track your heart rate while out for a run following your route using the built-in GPS, and manage your health stats, nutritional goals and the calories you’re burning.
- Keep you relaxed: Learn about your sleep routine so you can wake up feeling more refreshed. It tracks your sleep quality, creating a log including 4 stages of sleep. It also monitors your stress levels and provides intuitive guided breathing.
- Pay with your watch: With Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch, making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist. No need to take your phone or wallet outside with you.
- Simple charging: Set it down on the wireless charging dock and the charging process begins on its own.
Cotton said, “A lot of studies are being published on mindfulness right now. So the idea is that a watch can help you detect and manage your stress levels, offer you some immediate solutions to help manage that, and hopefully develop really healthy routines over time to be able to improve your quality of life.”
The Galaxy Watch can make you a better you.