It is always a question for we people that getting mole is propitious or ominous. Chiefly in India people having a bit spiritual touch since they think it comes for our good deeds. Here we will unveil the true causes behind these irrational beliefs.
Before we perceive a scientific aspect of popping mole, let us know few things we enjoy reading.
Mole positioning, these are only assumptions which often tend to get carried away with. These assumptions made by many numerous noted people and scriptures. In this, we will learn few from these mole positions and interpretations about the person carrying it and influence of mole over his future in terms of money, success, traveling, nature and lovemaking.
- Mole above lips: Tend to enjoy wealth, stubborn, run to success is hurdle-less and have a huge sex drive.
- Mole on the nose: Person will taste huge wealth but need to wait for his turn, he will taste travel throughout his life and success.
- Mole anywhere in right palm: It points towards wealthy and successful life.
- Mole on the chin: People are lucky wealth-wise but not too sociable and have conflicts with a spouse.
- Mole on the right side of the chest: It indicates peaceful life and would enjoy great wealth.
- Mole on forehead: Mole on the right part of the forehead indicates wealth, middle part wealth and fame and mole on the left part indicates miseries entire life.
- Mole above eye: Above right eye, a lot of love from your spouse and above left eye says that the person has to struggle always to find a way out of things.
- Mole on cheeks: If on right cheek says a person will be blessed with a lot of wealth and the contrary on the left cheek loss of wealth.
- Mole on the leg: Person will travel a lot.
- Mole on the shoulder: A person having a mole on left shoulder supposed to be hesitant and a coward whereas on right shoulder signify that the person is very daring and capable.
- Mole on arms: A mole on the right arm means a person is blessed with the trait of bravery and will be respected by all. Mole on a left arm signifies that person will be blessed with a male child.
There many more such assumptions have been made since year one but the scientific aspect is different.
Mostly accepted as a beauty mark and merely as a skin imperfection, mole, is a round or oval, brown, tan, black, red, blue or pink in color spot anywhere on our skin. Its texture can be smooth, wrinkled, flat or raised. Sometimes it has grown hair and its size is usually less than ¼ inch (about 6 mm).
The medical term for a mole is melanocytic nevus (plural nevi). Moles are caused when cells in the skin (melanocytes) grow in clusters or clumps. Melanocytes are distributed throughout our skin and produce melanin, the natural pigment that gives our skin its color.
There are other variations of skin lesions like a mole but particularly in this article this term melanocytic nevus used for mole.
Most of the moles observed in adulthood are developed in childhood only. Few of them disappear with time and few change its texture in adulthood and new moles also could be developed.
According to the researchers having 10 to 40 moles is uncommon. Not only their number but also the color, shape, texture must be always under examination. If a person finds any kind of itching, bleeding, scaling or pain need to see once dermatologist. Because sometimes moles turn to cancer.
According to the Mayo Clinic, “several types of moles have a higher than average risk of becoming cancerous.”
New moles appearing after age 35 may require close observation, medical evaluation, and possible biopsy. A brand-new mole in an adult may be a sign of an evolving abnormal mole or early melanoma.
Though we carried away with its external aspect, we need to look after its important and medical aspect also.