If you are also a hipster then this watch would be the perfect piece for you. A watch suits in all occasions and scenarios whether it is a sport, business or leisure. The maker of Gligo introduced new Gligo E-Ink Smartwatch. It would soon become a social media hype due to its simplicity and functionality with style.
Unlike watches on the market, it has long battery life and no need to charge it daily. They have adopted an energy-efficient dual-core design. The quartz core has a battery life of up to two years, the e-ink screen has a battery life of up to 180 days.
GLIGO’s waterproof body will keep you easygoing when you’re showering, at the beach, or working out.
- Check time
- Set meeting reminder, and get the notifications
- Health monitoring and fitness tracking
See also: SafeWatch to detect cardiac arrests
- Unlike traditional liquid crystal displays, GLIGO’s screen is e-ink, and there is no reflection under the sun.
- Its display makes easy to read. E-ink looks like printed text, making it easier for eyes.
- It consumes energy when screen color changes (e.g., switching from black to white). After turning off, images on-screen remain, hence very energy-efficient.
- The watch has a two-pin design and is equipped with a quartz movement. The e-ink screen displays time, date, and notification icons.
- New Gligo accompanies a 316L fine steel case which can withstand depths up to 30 meters.
- The quartz is kept up by a non-battery-powered cell coin battery and regularly keeps ongoing for at least 2-year.
See also: Hybrid Electrical Vehicles
- It fits with any occasion or scenario.
- “Simple nudge” reminders for incoming event/mail/call.