In the early July, Blackview company has announced a very interesting smartphone BV9500 that is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof. The most fascinating is, the phone comes with impeccable design, rugged qualities and can withstand all of the elements life throws at you.
The device, in other words, the perfect gadget that is not afraid of falls, moisture, and dust. The appearance of the novelty is not deprived of shortcomings but leaves a generally pleasant impression. Its stylish combination of metal and polycarbonate, a dual camera, a fingerprint scanner on the side face is unlikely to cause the buyer’s displeasure, but the large thickness of the case is quite capable of this.
Inside the tough exterior of BV9500 lies in massive energy- a 10000mAh battery custom-crafted to pack maximum performance into a ruggedized body. With so much power at your disposal, you can do more online, stream longer videos, and talk as much as you want without worry of getting through the day and days after.
Its leading-edge 12V/2A 24pin TYPE-C Quick charge Technology, more than 2 times faster than normal 5V/2A charge technology. The battery gets charged within 3.5 hours.
Additionally, the gadget comes with future charging technology i.e., QI wireless fast charging standard.
The display panel is IPS, while the resolution is 2160*1080 pixels. It gives the pixel density of around 424 PPI and a solid Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top.
To perform operations, a mobile requires a processor. The BV9500 has Octa-core Helio p23 processor that operated up to 2.5 GHz and keeps a sustained high-performance and reliably consistent user-experience.
Its advanced dual-camera system designed to take your mobile photography to the next level. Its 16MP main camera is equipped with the big F2.0 aperture lens to capture clearer photos.
Moreover, the 13 MP front camera is always ready to capture extraordinary moments with you. In other words, it makes your photos, videos and all your other content vibrant in real life.
In today’s date, most of the users complain about mobile space. So this BV9500 address this problem by offering 4GB high-speed RAM and 64GB ROM. It also supports expansion SD card.
Security is also a major concern. So, the device features side place fingerprint recognition and retinal scan that allows the user to unlock the device with a blink of an eye, much safe and more convenient to protect your private information secure. The BV9500 comes with full-features NFC, support card reading, card writing, card emulation and P2P mode.
GPS+ Glonass dual satellite positioning technology, BV9500 can receive both of the signals at the same time for more accurate positioning.
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex A53, 4 x 1.65GHz Cortex A53) CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Mali-G71MP2 @770MHz GPU
- Camera – 16 Megapixels Sony IMX298 + 5 Megapixel LED and AF Rear Camera | 13 Megapixel Samsung 3L8 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1600MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB Using TF Card
- Display – Screen size 5.7 inches IPS, LCD FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels), 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 10,000mAh Lithium-Ion BAK with 12V/2A Wireless Charging
- SIM – Dual Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer Sensor
- Color – Black, Green, Yellow
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano-SIM or TF Card Slot, USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- More Features – Metal & Polycarbonate Body Design, Samsung 3L8 front, Sony IMX298E rear, Cat-6, IPS FHD+ Display, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Sensor, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM, Triple-Camera, S12V/2A Wireless Charging, VoLTE, 18:9 Display Ratio, LAN Intercom IP68, Oreo OS.